(1) The company Dentalscanlabor GmbH, Hauptstraße 172, 76756 Bellheim, HRB 30164 (hereinafter referred to as “DSL”), represented by the managing director Gerhard Werling, provides the possibility to dentists (hereinafter referred to as “Principals”) as well as to experts in the dental field (hereinafter referred to as “Agents”) to permanently use the online platform “YourDentalExpert” (hereinafter referred to as “YourDentalExpert”) according to these Terms and Conditions of Business. As far as both business partners are concerned, Principals and Agents will hereinafter be referred to as “Principals/Agents” or “Users”.
(2) Principals in the sense of these Terms and Conditions of Business are dentists, dental practitioners or dental practices in any admissible legal form.
(3) Agents in the sense of these Terms and Conditions of Business are experts in the field of dentistry and/or dental technology.
(4) These Terms and Conditions of Business include any and all terms and conditions in force between DSL and Principals as well as Agents for any services offered by DSL. Any provisions deviating from these Terms and Conditions of Business shall only apply if they have been confirmed in writing by DSL. With the approval according to Sections 2-5 of these Terms and Conditions, Principals as well as Agents acknowledge these Terms and Conditions of Business as being valid.
(5) DSL shall notify Principals/Agents in writing, by telefax or email of any amendments to these General Terms and Conditions of Business. If Principals/Agents do not object to such amendments within six weeks of receipt of the notice, such amendments shall be considered as agreed upon. In the event of any amendments to these General Terms and Conditions of Business, the Users shall be specifically informed about their rights of objection and the legal consequences of silence.
§ 2 Services of
(1) YourDentalExpert is a software-based online platform enabling the passing on and handling of questions and information exchange between Principals and Agents in the field of dentistry and dental technology as a service against payment.
(2) The individual services include, but are not limited to:
(a) Providing the possibility to use the online platform YourDentalExpert;
(b) Enabling the conclusion of contracts between Principal and Agent via the online platform YourDentalExpert;
(c) Posting of questions from Principal to Agent subject to a charge via YourDentalExpert;
(d) Creating information and communication options among Principals/Agents and/or contracting partners;
(e) Consultancy and support services for Users in accordance with a separate agreement with DSL.
(3) DSL itself is not a contracting party of the contracts concluded between Principals and Agents and shall not assume any warranty and responsibility for the services of Agents vis-à-vis Principals.
(4) DSL reserves the right to change or extend the contents and structure of the platform as well as the associated user interfaces, if and insofar as the fulfilment of the contract concluded with the User is not or not significantly affected. DSL shall notify the User of the marketplace about such changes.
§ 3 Access to
YourDentalExpert for Principals
(1) The approval by DSL is a pre-condition for using the online platform YourDentalExpert as a Principal. YourDentalExpert is available only to persons acting on their own behalf. There is no entitlement to approval or use thereof.
(2) In the application for registration Principals must provide their up-to-date, complete and correct data, including their email address (user name) and password. With their registration Principals guarantee that they are dentists or dental practices in any admissible legal form.
(3) The approval of the application for registration is effected by means of activation of the Principal’s Agent account. Upon approval a contract for an indefinite period is established between DSL and the respective Principal according to the current General Terms and Conditions of Business. Within the framework of individualized assistance it is also possible for DSL to deal with this registration in coordination with and with the consent of the Principal.
(4) Principals warrant that the information they provide to DSL and other Users, in particular in the context of their application of approval according to Clause 2, is accurate and complete. They undertake to inform DSL without delay of any future change of the information provided by them.
(5) DSL shall be entitled to withdraw the Principal’s approval or block them from accessing the YourDentalExpert platform if there is sufficient reason to assume that these General Terms and Conditions of Business have been violated. Principals can prevent these measures if they dispel any such suspicion by presenting appropriate proof at their own expense.
(6) All logins are personalized and may only be used by the respectively entitled Principal. The Principal is obliged to keep the login and password secret and to protect them from unauthorized access by third parties. If there is any suspicion of misuse by a third party, the Principal shall inform DSL thereof without delay. As soon as DSL acquires knowledge of unauthorized use, DSL shall block the access of the unauthorized Principal. DSL reserves the right to change the login and password of a Principal; in such an event DSL shall inform the Principal without delay.
(7) The Principal’s rights resulting from this contract are not transferable.
§ 4 Access to
YourDentalExpert for Agents
(1) The approval by DSL is a pre-condition for using the online platform YourDentalExpert as a Agent. YourDentalExpert is available only to persons acting on their own behalf. There is no entitlement to approval or use thereof.
(2) Access of Agents to YourDentalExpert shall take place within the framework of individualized assistance by DSL individually dealing with the registration in coordination with and with the consent of the Agent. The approval of the application for access of the Agent is effected by means of activation of the Agent’s Agent account. Upon approval a contract for an indefinite period is established between DSL and the respective Agent according to the current General Terms and Conditions of Business.
(3) In their Agent account Agents must provide their up-to-date, complete and correct data, including their email address (user name) and password. With their registration Agents guarantee that they are experts in the field of dentistry and/or dental technology.
(4) Agents warrant that the information they provide to DSL and other Users, in particular in the context of their Agent accounts, is accurate and complete. They undertake to inform DSL without delay of any future change of the information provided by them.
(5) DSL shall be entitled to withdraw the Agent’s approval or to block them from accessing the YourDentalExpert platform, if there is sufficient reason to assume that these General Terms and Conditions of Business have been violated. Agents can prevent these measures if they dispel any such suspicion by presenting appropriate proof at their own expense.
(6) All logins are personalized and may only be used by the respectively entitled Agent. The Agent is obliged to keep the login and password secret and to protect them from unauthorized access by third parties. If there is any suspicion of misuse by a third party, the Agent shall inform DSL thereof without delay. As soon as DSL acquires knowledge of unauthorized use, DSL shall block the access of the unauthorized Agent. DSL reserves the right to change the login and password of a Agent; in such an event, DSL shall inform the Agent without delay.
(7) The Agent’s rights resulting from this contract are not transferable.
(1) The application for registration of Principals shall constitute a binding offer vis-à-vis DSL to enter into a contract for the use of the YourDentalExpert online platform. The conclusion of contract between DSL and the Principal for the service offered shall be effected by agreement between DSL and the Principal. After receipt of the registration by DSL, the YourDentalExpert Agent area of the Principal will be activated for use giving the Principal access to it.
(2) By way of derogation from point 5.1 of this contract, in the framework of individualized assistance it will also be possible for DSL to deal with this registration in coordination with and with the consent of the Principal. In this event the Principal accepts these General Terms and Conditions of Business of DSL and submits a binding offer to DSL for the conclusion of a contract for the use of YourDentalExpert as a Principal. The contract shall not come into effect until and insofar as the Principal’s Agent area has been activated by DSL granting the Principal access to it.
(3) A contact for individualized assistance between the Agent and DSL comes into effect insofar as DSL deals with the registration in coordination with and with the consent of the Agent. In this event the Agent accepts these General Terms and Conditions of Business of DSL and submits a binding offer to DSL for the conclusion of a contract for the use of YourDentalExpert as a Agent. The contract shall not come into effect until and insofar as the Agent’s Agent area has been activated by DSL granting the Agent access to it.
Conclusion of Contracts between
Principals and Agents
(1) On the YouDentalExpert platform Principals, subject to a charge, have the possibility to post questions to Agents selected according to individual criteria. A distinction is made between three categories of questions: simple questions, complex questions and clinical case expertise. For this purpose Principals post their respective questions via YourDentalExpert, attach, where applicable, a maximum number of annexes permitted for the category/difficulty of the question concerned and address their question to certain Agents that should answer these questions. A contract between Principal and Agent is concluded by way of mutual consent.
(2) By posting their questions Principals submit their legally binding offer for a reply to their questions by the addressed Agents. Agents are free to decide if and which of the entered offers they want to accept and/or which questions of the Principal they want to respond to.
(3) The addressed, registered Agent can accept the order by pressing the question display button and/or accept the offer by replying to the posted question. In the latter case the contract is concluded when Agents answer the posted question, but they may also reject the offer. Should the Agent accept the offer, the question shall be responded to within one week. Questions having priority due to payment of a special compensation (PRIORITY QUESTIONS) shall be answered within 2 days. By concluding a contract with Principals, Agents undertake to answer the posted question to the best of their knowledge and judgement as well according to the contractual provisions.
(4) The remuneration for services provided by the Agent is calculated in credits charged to the Principal according to fixed rates depending on the question category as well as classification as a question with priority (PRIORITY QUESTIONS).
(5) Agents are obliged to answer the questions posted to them according to the conclusion of a contract pursuant to Clause 1, 2 and to submit the results in text form via the YourDentalExpert platform to Principals. The replies to posted questions are directly displayed to Principals on the YourDentalExpert platform. DSL is not committed to permanently store the replies. Agents as well as Principals shall not be entitled to claim for responses to posted questions to remain permanently accessible on the YourDentalExpert platform. If Principals and Agents are in agreement, questions can also be answered by way of Videostream of the parties.
(6) Any and all declarations of intent submitted by using the Principal’s/Agent’s respective login take effect for and against such Principal/Agent unless the recipient of the declaration is aware of the lack of representative authority on the part of the declarant.
(7) For all transactions on the YourDentalExpert platform the applicable system clock time on the platform shall exclusively apply.
(8) The claim for remuneration of Agents vis-à-vis Principals shall be due upon reply to the posted question according to Point 6.5 of this contract. An answer shall be deemed finally given if the Principal has assessed the answer given by the Agent and marked it as being completed, however, not later than 5 days after transmission of the reply.
(9) DSL will in no way review the services of Agents, in particular with regard to the correctness of its content.
(10) On conclusion of the contract the contracting partners, Principal and Agent, agree to maintain secrecy regarding the information transmitted and received within the scope of the order.
§ 7 Rights/Obligations
of Principals and Agents
(1) Notwithstanding the foregoing or the following, Principals and Agents have, including but not limited to, the following obligations:
(a) Principals and Agents themselves are solely and exclusively responsible for their respective use of the YourDentalExpert platform and for compliance with the applicable laws or regulations.
(b) Principals and Agents promise each other to maintain secrecy with regard to any and all facts and information of each individual order. In particular, they undertake to comply with the rules and laws of professional conduct.
(c) Agents execute orders on their own responsibility. Agents are not subject to any direction or instruction rights.
(2) On accessing the YourDentalExpert platform Agents are provided with an expert profile that can be viewed by other Agents and Principals on the YourDentalExpert platform. Agents are obliged to truthfully and completely fill in their expert profile immediately after gaining access to the YourDentalExpert platform.
(3) On accessing the YourDentalExpert platform Agents independently define their remuneration for the questions they respond to. For this purpose there are three different categories of questions: simple questions, complex questions and clinical case expertise.
(4) Agents assure that they dispose of any and all rights relating to the questions/contents posted on the YourDentalExpert platform as well as to uploaded annexes/pictures. Agents furthermore warrant that their patients have given them, insofar as this may be necessary, their full consent to post information or pictures of the patients for questions on the YourDentalExpert platform.
(5) Principals undertake to post their questions as completely and comprehensively as possible. Principals are aware of the fact that a Agent’s reply to their question is given solely on the basis of their posted questions. An omission of facts and information on the part of the Principal may result in a response given on the basis of incorrect details not being answered appropriately. Principals are moreover aware that a Agent’s reply to a question via remote communication cannot, in case of doubt, replace a diagnosis or medical treatment in situ and/or mean that such treatment is absolutely necessary.
(6) Agents undertake to use any facts and information they gain knowledge of in connection with a question or the annexes provided together with the question exclusively to respond to the question and not for any other purpose, unless express written consent has been given in this regard by the Principal.
(7) Principals undertake to assess a question not later than 5 days after receipt of the reply to the question, as long as no further question is pending.
(8) The exchange of services is prohibited which according to the laws applicable in the relevant jurisdiction for the execution of the intended contract would infringe any legal provisions or official regulations or which is morally objectionable. In particular, no services may be offered which would breach any rights of third parties; the same shall apply to pornographic contents or material harmful to youths, propaganda material of anti-constitutional organizations and parties. DSL shall be entitled to immediately remove such material from the YourDentalExpert platform.
(9) Any failure to comply with these obligations may lead to the exclusion from the YourDentalExpert platform.
§ 8 Processing of
Contracts concluded on the YourDentalExpert Platform
(1) The processing of contracts concluded via the YourDentalExpert platform lies within the sole responsibility of the individual Principals/Agents. In respect of the contracts concluded on the YourDentalExpert platform DSL shall not assume any guarantee for the fulfillment of the contracts concluded between Principal and Agent nor any liability for material or legal defects of the offered and outstanding services. DSL shall not accept any guarantee for the fulfilment of any contracts which have come into existence between Principals and Agents.
(2) DSL shall assume no warranty with respect to the true identity, authority to act or power of disposition of the participating Principals and Agents. In case of doubt both contracting partners must inform themselves concerning the true identity, authority to act or power of disposition of the other contracting partner.
§ 9 Credits
(1) Any questions posted to the YourDentalExpert portal will be disbursed in credits according to the YourDentalExpert price list/schedule of fees valid at that time as well as according to the price specifications of the individual Agent according to the corresponding question category. If Principals post a question, the respective credit amount will be deducted from their credit account. If a Agent has responded to a question posted by a Principal, the respective credit amount will be credited to the Agent’s credit account minus a commission fee amounting to 40% of the credits charged to the Principal. One credit corresponds to US Dollar (1 credit = 1,00 USD).
(2) Principals can buy credits via accepted payment methods. When buying credits by via direct debit or credit card or an online payment system, Principals guarantee that they are the account holders or that they are authorized to dispose of the credit card or the account and that the indicated invoice data is correct; DSL is furthermore authorized by the Principal to charge the total purchase price including turnover or similar taxes to the specified credit or debit card or the online payment system.
(3) DSL reserves the right to demand a minimum purchase of 1000 credits per purchase of credits. Depending on the country of issue of the credit card used for payment, conversion charges may be incurred.
(4) A detailed invoice listing the payment method, number of purchased credits and date of purchase will be made available with every purchase on the Principal’s account.
(5) Credit purchases will not be reimbursed, expire 365 days after the date of purchase and automatically lose their value.
(6) Only the credits earned by answering questions posted by Agents can be liquidated. Credits will only be liquidated in USD.
(7) Changes of the credit value are reserved. Outside the YourDentalExpert portal credits do not have any cash value and may not be resold or traded. On termination or expiration of this contract all credits expire automatically and lose their value.
§ 10 Disbursement of
Credits to Agents
(1) Agents are credited when answering questions posted by Principals.
(2) As soon as Principals’ questions are answered according to point 7.5 of the contract, Agents will receive compensation in the form of credits. The amount of earned credits depends on the respective credit values, i.e. categories of the answered questions.
(3) As from an amount of 1000 earned credits these can be disbursed by DSL to the Agent at their request. DSL will not charge any fees for disbursement. Earned credits will be disbursed in USD. Any fees, subscriptions, charges, taxes or the like payable on disbursement of the credits will be deducted from the amount to be paid at the Agent’s expense.
(4) The transfer of credits to the Agent is effected to a previously indicated bank account.
§ 11 Rights of Use, Publication of Contents, Refund
(1) By posting a question on the YourDentalExpert platform Principals of DSL grant an unrestricted, irrevocable and perpetual right to use and exploit this posted question including any and all provided annexes. These rights shall remain applicable even after expiry or termination of the contract. If when posting a question and also activating the “Public-Use-Buttons” Principals consent to the publication by DSL of their questions including any and all annexes for a compendium or for training purposes and/or as training material or on YourDentalExpert, DSL shall grant them a credit of 25% of the credit value (excluding special fees in the case of Priority Questions) of the questions posted by them.
(2) By answering a question on the YourDentalExpert platform Agents of DSL grant an unrestricted, irrevocable and perpetual right to use and exploit the answer to the question posted to them. These rights shall remain applicable even after expiry or termination of the contract.
(3) In particular, both the Principals and Agents hereby agree and consent to their questions and answers including all annexes being published anonymously by DSL for a compendium or for training purposes and/or as training material or on YourDentalExpert without specifying any names.
(4) DSL reserves the right to independently change any heading, subtitle and category of the questions posted by Principals.
§ 12 Personal
Free of charge personal support by DSL vis-à-vis Principals/Agents is a voluntary service and is not included in the scope of services according to this contract. If required, DSL and the Principals/Agents shall conclude a separate consensual agreement for this purpose.
(1) Both the Principal and the Agent shall indemnify DSL from all claims which other Principals or Agents or other third parties assert against DSL as a result of any violation of their rights due to contents posted by Principals or Agents or due to any other usage of the YourDentalExpert platform. In this case Principals and/or Agents shall assume the costs of the necessary legal defence including all reasonable legal costs. This shall not apply if the underlying infringement does not lie within the responsibility of the Principal and/or Agent. In case of a claim by a third party Principals and/or Agents shall be obliged to immediate place at DSL's disposal all the accurate and full information necessary for the verification of the claims asserted and for a corresponding legal defence.
(2) Any and all further rights and claims of U AG are hereby reserved.
Liability of the DSL
(1) DSL is liable without limitation in case of malicious intent and gross negligence, in case of negligence only if material contractual obligations are breached. Material contractual obligations are to be understood as obligations the fulfilment of which is crucial for the proper performance of the contract and which the contractual partners may expect to be met. Any liability for infringements of a material contractual obligation is limited to the average damage typical for the contract, the occurrence of which is to be anticipated by DSL due to the circumstances known at the time of conclusion of contract. Liability pursuant to the German Product Liability Act [Produkthaftungsgesetz] shall remain unaffected.
(2) DSL assumes no liability for disturbances within the network not caused by DSL.
(3) According to the preceding clauses DSL only assumes liability for the loss of data if such loss could not have been prevented by appropriate data protection measures by the User.
(4) DSL assumes no liability for the impairment of the contractual use of services provided by YourDentalExpert on the YourDentalExpert platform if this impairment has been caused by the Principal’s/Agent’s non-appropriate and improper use.
(5) Above limitations of liability are applicable mutatis mutandis in regard to DSL’s vicarious agents.
(6) Insofar as the YourDentalExpert platform offers the option of being forwarded to third party data bases, websites, services etc. via, for instance, provided links or hyperlinks, DSL is neither liable for accessibility, stock or security of those databases or services, nor for the contents thereof. In particular, DSL assumes no liability for the respective legality, correctness of content, completeness, up-to-dateness etc.
Third Party Contents, Viruses
(1) Principals/Agents are prohibited from posting contents (i.e. by links or frames) on the YourDentalExpert platform that infringe any legal provisions or official regulations or are morally objectionable. Furthermore, Principals/Agents are prohibited from posting contents that infringe any rights of third parties, in particular any copyright or trademark rights.
(2) Under no circumstances shall DSL adopt any third party contents.
(3) DSL reserves the right to block third party contents if such contents are criminally punishable under the applicable laws or discernably serve the purpose of preparation of criminal acts.
(4) Principals/Agents shall indemnify DSL from all claims third parties assert against YourDentalExpert for violation of their rights or for violations due to offers and/or contents posted by Principals/Agents. In this regard Principals/Agents shall also bear the cost of necessary legal defense by YourDentalExpert, including all legal costs incurred.
Other Obligations of Principals/Agents
(1) The Principals/Agents are obliged to
(a) establish and maintain the necessary data backup precautions during the entire contract term; this essentially relates to the careful and conscientious handling of logins and passwords;
(b) immediately inform DSL of technical changes occurring within his/her area if such changes are capable of negatively affecting the provision of services or the security of the YourDentalExpert platform;
(c) cooperate in investigating attacks against the YourDentalExpert platform by third parties, to the extent that
(d) execute transactions via the YourDentalExpert platform exclusively for business purposes within the scope of the operation of a commercial enterprise.
(2) Principals/Agents undertake to refrain from any measures jeopardizing or interfering with the integrity of the YourDentalExpert platform as well as from accessing data to which the access is not allowed. In addition, Principals/Agents must ensure that their information and posted data transmitted via the YourDentalExpert platform is free of viruses, worms or Trojan horses. Principals/Agents undertake to reimburse YourDentalExpert for any damage arising from culpable non-compliance with these duties and to indemnify YourDentalExpert against any third-party claims (including any legal costs incurred) asserted against YourDentalExpert as a result of Principal’s/Agent’s non-compliance with these duties.
Security of Data and Data Protection Statement
(1) The servers of YourDentalExpert are protected by state-of-the-art technology, in particular by firewalls. However, Principals/Agents are aware that for all parties the risk is implied that transmitted data may be intercepted during transmission. This does not only apply to the exchange of information via email leaving the system, but also for the integrated communication system as well as for any other transmission of data. The confidentiality of the data transmitted while using the portal can therefore not be comprehensively guaranteed
(2) Principals and Agents hereby consent that DSL may anonymously store information and data relating to the course of use of the YourDentalExpert platform as well as relating to the behavior of their participants and may exclusively use this information and data anonymously for marketing purposes, e.g. for the compilation of statistics and presentations.
(3) During the term of this contract DSL is entitled to process and store the data provided by Principals/Agents in connection with the business relationship in accordance with the applicable data protection provisions. In particular, Principals/Agents accept that DSL may:
(a) store and process the particulars in connection with the registration application, such as company data and contact persons of the Principals/Agents provided as well as any relevant updates notified
(b) store the data entered into the YourDentalExpert platform by Principals/Agents in connection with their required external presentation and make such data available for access by other Principals/Agents in the public and closed area.
(c) store the personal data possibly used in the course of communication and forward them to other Principals/Agents
(d) store the non-personal data about the contents of communication and forward them to other Principals/Agents.
(4) Any further use of personal data exceeding the aforementioned use shall require the separate consent of the Principals/Agents or a legal justification. Principals/Agents are entitled to revoke their consent granted under Clause 3 at any time, insofar as they have hereby consented to the use of personal data.
(5) DSL reserves the right to forward such data if such forwarding must take place due to legal or official regulations
(6) Upon admission according to Sections 2-5 of this contract any Principals/Agents warrant vis-à-vis DSL and all other Principals/Agents that with respect to any data transferred all data protection requirements are observed by any Principal/Agent and that DSL shall be held harmless from any and all claims of third parties, including those that are of public law nature.
(7) For the rest reference is made to our data protection statement
§ 18 Maintenance,
(1) DSL is entitled to discontinue the services entirely or in part as far as mandatory maintenance or repair work on the servers need to be carried out. DSL shall endeavor to schedule downtimes and maintenance times outside of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (CET) and keep such maintenance times as short as possible.
(2) DSL is entitled to adapt any hardware and software used to provide its contractual services to the respective state-of-the-art technology. If such modifications result in additional requirements to ensure the provision of the services, DSL will notify the Principals as well as Agents of these additional requirements. After receipt of the notification Principals and Agents will immediately decide if and by when these additional requirements will be met. If Principals or Agents fail to declare their consent regarding the additional requirements at least four weeks before system adjustments take place, DSL reserves the right to cancel the contractual relationship with effect from the transition time.
(1) Any partial or complete assignment of the Principal’s/Agent’s rights resulting from the contract with DSL to a third party is excluded.
(2) Principals/Agents shall only be entitled to offset payments vis-à-vis DSL with undisputed and legally effective counterclaims.
§ 20 Duration
(1) The underlying contract for these General Terms and Conditions of Business shall be concluded for an indefinite period of time. This contract enters into force on approval by DSL according to Sections 2-5 of this contract.
(2) This contract may be terminated by both parties at any time without proper notice.
(3) Each party shall be entitled to terminate this contract for good cause without observing a notice period. In particular good cause is given for DSL in the case of:
(a) the Principal’s/Agent’s violation of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Business, which has not been remedied within the given deadline;
(b) the Principal’s/Agent’s tortious action or the attempt of such, e.g. fraud;
(c) persistent disruption of operation beyond DSL’s control due to force majeure, e.g. natural disasters, fire, breakdown of networks not caused by DSL.
(4) Any termination of this contract must be made in writing. Notices of termination per fax or email meet the requirement of the written form.
§ 21 Final
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply with the exception of the UN Law on International Sales (CISG).
(2) The place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes concerning commercial transactions with merchants, legal entities under public law or public-law special funds in relation of the concluded contract shall be the registered office of YourDentalExpert. In this case, at the option of YourDentalExpert, the court proceedings can also be conducted at the registered office of the User.
(3) Should any individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid, and/or if they are contrary to legal regulations, the effectiveness of the remaining Terms and Conditions of Business shall not be affected. The contracting parties shall replace the ineffective provision with a legally effective provision, which comes closest to the economic purpose of the ineffective provision. The above shall also apply in case of regulation gaps.
Information on E-Commerce
1. Information about the technical steps to follow to conclude the contract
In order to release an offer the Platform User must carry out the following technical steps:
Login takes place by entering the registration and company data as well as by submitting the completed registration form or by individual registration with the support of DSL. Approval takes place in accordance with the above General Terms and Conditions of Business.
2. Information about the storage of the text of the contract
The text of the contract is only saved internally; after submission of the User’s registration the text of the contract including these Terms and Conditions of Business/this Information will not be returned to the User in text form by email.
3. Information about the technical means for identifying and correcting data entry errors
Prior to sending their binding registration, Users can always correct their entries by using the common keyboard and mouse functions.
Latest version: 31. July 2015